In order to enroll at SABIS® International School – Costa Verde, we require the following:
- Completed, signed SABIS® Costa Verde Enrollment Contract (Click here to download.)
- Signed SABIS® Costa Verde Tuition and Fees Schedule (Click here to download.)
- Payment of Annual Enrollment Fee (Due upon submission of the signed Enrollment Contract and Tuition and Fees Schedule. Bank details included in the SABIS® Costa Verde Tuition and Fees Schedule.)
- Submission of:
- Copy of birth certificate and/or passport to verify date of birth and citizenship
- Copy of school reports from Kindergarten onward (as applicable)
- Three recent passport-sized photographs
- Following the receipt of a completed, signed Enrollment Contract and Tuition and Fees Schedule as well as receipt of the Annual Enrollment Fee, parents will be contacted to schedule a Diagnostic Assessment for their child/ren.
- An official Letter of Acceptance including grade placement offer will be issued within two weeks of the Diagnostic Assessment.
All documents required for enrollment in the school should be mailed to:
SABIS® INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL – COSTA VERDE, ATTENTION: ADMISSIONS OFFICE
AV. GUAYACANES Y AV. CIRCUNVALACIÓN, COSTA VERDE, LA CHORRERA, PANAMA
Note: Documents can be E-mailed email@example.com; however, originals must also be sent to the school at the address provided.
If you have any questions, contact the school at Tel. +507 209-2606 / 209-2609 or firstname.lastname@example.org.